Some Flavors of the Month

  • Book - "5 Minute New Testament," with Tools for Daily Reflection by Stephen Arterburn
  • Book - "Grace For The Moment," Inspirational Thoughts for Each Day of the Year. By: Max Lucado
  • Book - "My Utmost For His Highest," The Golden Book of Oswald Chambers
  • Book - "The One Year Wisdom for Women Devotional" By: Debbi Bryson
  • Book - 365 Mary - a Daily Guide to Mary's Wisdom and Comfort
  • Treat - Healthy Choice Fudge Bars - from Costco

Saturday, September 9, 2017

A Welcome Sign to Blow Your Mind

The Church I belong to has the most incredible welcome sign by the front doors.
Below you will find a link to it and I hope to have it in print in this blog shortly. In answer to my sisters question, Yes, I call myself a Christian. I am still a sinner and I sin every day. I am a work in progress. I will never be perfect and it is not even a goal.

http://www.sierracommunitychurch.org/images/WelcomeSign.JPG

No comments:

Squirrely Praying

Squirrely Praying
"Heavenly Father, Thank You for the Trees, My Family and Friends and unsalted, shelled peanuts! In Jesus' name, Amen."